Welcome to the Year 4 Family
Welcome to Year 4
Our class teacher is Miss Rigby
Our classroom assistants are Mrs Kennedy, Mrs Beardsworth and Mrs Butterworth.
Our class Christian Value this half term is Trust.
Our core Christian Values are Love, Trust, Respect and Friendship.
A quotation for everyone.
A 'Welcome Letter' sent to all Parents/Carers.
Information from the 'Meet the Teacher' Event.
Presentation for Y4 Parents' Meeting -Multiplication Check.
Spring Term 2, 2020 Topic Web- Who lives next door?
Year 4 Long Term Plan 2019-2020
Gymnastics Autumn Term
The Dressing of the Christmas Tree
A demonstration of how to play the Tambourine!
... With a little help from Shamar...
We all look forward to an early visit from Father Christmas...
I wonder who Father Christmas is pointing at?
Year 4 General Information!
Class Dojo will be used to post pictures of what has been happening in our classroom and for any important messages/information.
- Homework is set every Friday and should be completed by the following Friday.
- P.E is on a Wednesday and Gymnastics is on a Friday - please make sure P.E kits are in for both.
- Children should be reading at home and their Reading Records should be signed by and adult at least four times per week.
- Please encourage your children to practise their multiplication and division facts.
- The children can use their Century Tech logins to complete maths and English homework online.
- Please send fresh water in everyday.